Thursday, July 06, 2006

7 months

This year is going by to fast. Half the year is gone. The past 7 months have went so fast. Today marks 7 months that we met Brooke. Looking back at that day brings so many memories back.
Before and after is such a change. Brooke has won many hearts. Especially her mommy's and daddy's. Brooke is so smart. She is doing much better with her sleep. She is talking a good bit. She loves her passy and her blankie very much. Brooke loves music and loves to try and sing. When Brooke sings it is so funny. She will be singing and making faces, but you can't understand anything she says. Brooke has lots of energy. I wish I had as much as she does. Brooke loves animals. Brooke does not like to play by herself. She still wants to make sure she can see mommy, daddy, or sissy. Outside is totally different. Brooke loves the outside and has no fear of anything. She don't care if she sees you or not. She just goes. (her squeaky shoes are great for these days) Brooke loves to explore. She likes to dig in the rocks, and play in the dirt. She also loves to pick flowers and grass. Today she was picking some flowers and I said " Are those for me" Brooke says "yea" If you can't understand that is how she says yes. We have enjoyed Brooke so much. I just feel she is growing up to fast. I think of Courtney and I feel so sad sometimes. My little girls is growing up to fast. Courtney should still be a baby. I was thinking that in 5 years Courtney will be a teenager. Yeeks. That don't seem real. Time goes by so quickly. Brooke has got so tall. Her hair is much longer now. I am very thankful that God allowed us to be Brooke's forever family.

I picked it for you.

"It's for you mom"

1 comment:

AlabamaBrands said...

Cute.

I'm with you; they are growing up too fast. I wish I could keep Sadie this age for a while longer yet- although my favorite age is soon to come- when they start saying things and trying to hold aconversation. I LOVE IT!

btw- Morghan will be 14 in 5 years-- YIKES!! I can tell even now that this is where the "rubber meets the road". Did I do a good job or not? She makes her own choice- it's all a little too scary for me.