Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Before and After

Referral Picture"I'm a happy Girl"
"I like to talk on the phone"
You can see the sparkle in Brooke's eyes.
I wanted to put these pictures with the 6months ago post, but I was unable to get them to post. I have tried for days to post them and was not able. I finally got them to post today. They are not where I wanted, but at least you can see what a happy girl Brooke has became. She is a very happy girl. Like I have said before she now has life and sparkle in her eyes. We will never know what our babies had to go through when they was oceans away from us. One thing I do know is Brooke will always have somebody to love her, give her hugs and kisses, make sure she is not to cold or hot, feed her when she is hungry or feed her just because she wants something to eat. Brooke will always have a family who loves her and we will do everything we can to give her the best in life. I think of the song by Elton John "Blessed" That is how I feel about both of my girls. They are both blessed.
"I love you Brookie and Court"

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Brooke really does look happy!! She is so pretty and I am so happy for you all!! See ya tonight!

AlabamaBrands said...

I believe Brooke likes it here. She is so happy.

Brooke said...

Brooke is Blessed! She is a cute beach girl too. I think my favorite pic though is the last one of her in her swing(??) with her happy face and dimples. :)