Thursday, June 22, 2006

ChuckeCheese

This is fun
Giving Barney Love
Courtney and Jacob

We took the kids to Chuckecheese today. They had a great time. This was Brooke's first time to visit and she loved it. Chuckecheese came out and Brooke got to say hi to him. Brooke had so much fun. She figured out that we was putting a token in to make the ride go. She also knew we was pressing a button on some of the rides. She would go around and press buttons on the different things. I had to really watch her though. One time she was grabbing this boys tickets out of the slot. I let Brooke wear her Squeaky shoes so it was easy to keep up with her. She even missed her nap to play at Chukecheese. This afternoon she is making up for that. She is so ill. She fell asleep in the van, but did not sleep long.
Courtney had her cousin Jacob to go with her to play. Jacob is visiting us this week. He is a really sweet child. You can't help but love him. I don't know of anybody that could not like Jacob.
Brooke adores him. I think all three children had a fun day.
The weather was so hot today. It was showing 104 degrees for today. We really need some rain around here. I keep hearing thunder, but not much rain. Brooke is scared to death of thunder. When she hears it, she will start crying and run to me. I will pick her up and she clings to me. It makes me wonder if she had a bad experience with a storm in China. I have my answer to one thing. We don't need to go see the fireworks for the 4th of July. I believe it would scare Brooke so bad.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

HOW FUN!
KL loves CEC too!

Sonya

Denna said...

That would be a good place for KL and Brooke to play.