Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Why do we Blog?

I blog because I love it. I'm blogging to share my part of me and my family in this wonderful, beautiful world. I know that somebody out there likes to read the chapters of our life. Blogging is like a big book with many chapters. These chapters can be about everyday life, our opinions, our frustrations, our happy times, our sad times, our silly times, and yes even our times we want to vent. It is so nice to be able to speak out loud on a keyboard, knowing full well that any one who doesn't want to listen can just press the next blog button which is located in the right hand corner.
Each person that has a blog knows that it is a public thing. Anybody can read it and anybody can leave a comment. Blogging is a place where you can say what you feel or voice your opinions on ANY subject. As I said, it is really like a big book with many chapters. Most of my chapters are about me, my children, and the things in my life. Anytime I blog or I leave a comment it is not to hurt anybody or anything. . You can put what ever chapter you want in the blog. Some people like it, some people don't. That is the same way with a book. Some people enjoy certain books, and others don't. Some people have favorite bloggers and some people hit the next blog button.
It does not matter if you have 1 regular visitor or 100. It's not a popularity center.
I love blogging. If you don't have a blog, maybe you should consider it. Each time you post you have a new chapter. Blogging is a great way to relieve stress. Even if you don't blog everyday you can get enjoyment from other bloggers.

No comments: