Thursday, July 20, 2006

Big Girl Potty

My potty chair.

Brooke is not ready to be potty trained yet. I had got a potty chair for a babyshower gift, so I thought I would go ahead and put it in the bathroom. Brooke loved it. She did not want to get off of the seat. That is funny to me because she is scared to death to sit on the big potty. Brooke really likes the little potty. In fact she likes it to much. She wants to carry it everywhere in the house. I am in the living room when I hear Kevin laughing. I look up to see Brooke bringing her potty chair into the living room. Of course she just smiled and sit on her potty.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

It is a GREAT start!!!She will be going potty before you know it!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

What darling little pictures!!! Denna & Kevin, you must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!olivia does the same thing.Cute p'j's!HA HA!!!