Monday, July 17, 2006

Why some nights, I don't sleep!!!!

Two little girls who love to sleep with mommy.
They also like to wiggle, flop, snore, kick, hit and toss all over the bed.
I will be sleeping so good and wake up with bricks falling on my head. (SO I think)
When I wake up I find it is Brooke hitting me in the face or her head on top of me.
Courtney is trying to get as close to me as she can and Brooke is in the middle so I am being rooted off the bed. I have to push Courntey over and say "STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BED"
I like it much better when daddy is home. Even then if Brooke ends up in our bed I don't sleep well, because I still have bricks falling on my head and feet in my face.
I love my little ones so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so sweet !!!

Sonya said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET! Before we know it they will be out of the nest!

Enjoy!

Sonya