Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my wonderful mom and to my sweet friend Aby. I love you guys.


My mom and Brooke

Mom, I hope you have a Happy Birthday and many more. Thanks for always being there for me. You are a great mom and best friend. I love you very much. Thanks also for being a Wonderful Grandmother.




Aby
Happy Birthday Aby. I can't believe you are 12. Next year you will be a teenager. You are sweet girl and babysitter. Brooke adores you. Courtney likes you to. She thinks she is as grown as you, so she don't consider you a babysitter for her. LOL By the way I like the T- shirt you have on. Have A Happy Birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!! Now i'm sooo upset at my mom for giving you that picture becuz i look bad!!! J/K ! I love brooke and Courtey too!
see ya

~abigail

Vanessa said...

Like Deena said, Cool shirt!!! Happy Birthday girl!!! Love ya!!

RaCeCat said...

WAIT A MINUTE!! I thought ben'e liked bama!!!

Anonymous said...

Auburn is the best !Nessa, glad you are feeling better!! Love you Too