Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The jokes on Kelly.


Kelly did not realize that when she started hanging out with me and my family, that we was big pranksters. We are not as bad as we used to be, but we still like to play jokes from time to time. Tonight was one of those nights. It was one of those nights when you just had to be there. I can tell what happened, but it is not near as funny as being there and seeing it.
Kelly came over to my parents to play some games with us. One thing I have always wanted people to do at my house or my parents is to make their selves at home. Tonight Kelly wanted something to drink. I was very willing to fix her something. I fixed her a ice cold Mt. Dew. I also added tons of salt to it. I bring Kelly her glass and try really hard not to laugh. She turns the drink up and makes this terrible face and spits her drink in the floor. Of course we are all laughing really hard at her. I then fixed her a good drink. Kelly still had salt on her glass so she wants a new one. Well she goes to get another glass and my wonderful husband gets a glass of water and pours it in Kelly's chair. I did not want her to see the water so I am trying to distract her by getting Brooke to talk to her. Kelly sits down in this puddle of water and shrieks. Kelly thought her water had broke. LOL teasing she knew she had been had when she felt the water. Poor thing her skirt stayed wet for a long time. It was just getting dry when we got her again. I think she will have her guard up the next time. We had a great time even if all the jokes was on Kelly.
I am so glad Kelly and her family moved to Alabama. God has blessed them in many ways. I am also glad I have got to be friends with Kelly and her family. Ever since I have known Kelly, I have liked her. I have always admired her for being a great and patient mom. I know Kelly has went through a lot with her daughter, Michaela. Many times Kelly did not know what the next day would hold for her and her family with Michaela. (She still faces that) I admire Kelly for how strong of a person she is. I can see so much grace on her. It is God's grace. God has gave Kelly strength and grace.
The past few months I have really enjoyed the times I have been with Kelly and her family.
Kelly, if you are reading this I just want you to know I love and appreciate you. We do have a
wonderful life. Not only is it great to have a wonderful life, but to have wonderful friends.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Would you believe I was just laughing about that again?

I can't believe you guys got me like that! Ahhhh, but I always love a good joke....even when it's all over the seat of my rear...;)

We've had fun lately, huh? Thank you for the sweet comments. The feelings are definately MUTUAL!

Love you too!

Brooke said...

LOL! I can only imagine...:) We should take her riding to the "cole hole"... I've heard about those things your dad used to play on everyone. ~ :D

Kate said...

Kevin must have like your dads reaction the night before and decided to try it on a new victim. We hade fun playing Phase 10!

Denna said...

Kate, We had fun also. We will have to do that again soon.