Saturday, July 01, 2006

4th of July Early

Brooke watching the fireworks.

Courtney and her friends waiting for the show.

To blury, but still pretty.

Laura was telling Brooke a secret. Brooke is really listening

Miss July 4th

Courtney, Alicyn, and Brooke

Many of our friends got together early to Celebrate the 4th of July. I think everybody had a great time. I had a baby shower that I went to, so I was not there for the games and the food. I wanted to be there for the fireworks. This was Brooke's first time to see fireworks. Brooke is really scared of Thunder so I was not for sure how she would do. Brooke loved it. She would clap and smile when the firecrackers lit up the sky. The fireworks was so pretty. Those in charge of the fireworks did a really good job. I took some pictures, but for some reason fireworks don't show up well in pictures.
Brooke and Courtney loved it. Courtney had a blast with her friends. She was there for the whole thing and she had a really fun time.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

HOW FUN! I am glad Brooke was not scared! I hope Katie Lin will be OK too!!!

Sonya