Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Happy 12th Anniversary Danny and Emily.
I hope you guys had a great day. You guys are about to catch up with me and Kevin. I need a recent picture of you guys. This was from a year ago. Bro. Danny you need to update your website. I know you stay busy with all those children. LOL
We love and appreciate you both. You both hold a special place in our hearts. We appreciate all the times you was there for us and how you prayed and carried the burden with us when we desired children. We love you guys, Denna, Kevin, Courtney, and Brooke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! What a surprise!

Yes, I know I need to post some new pictures to our website. Maybe one of these days.

We appreciate you guys too and are so thankful that God has blessed you with two wonderful little girls.