Tuesday, August 08, 2006

She did it again


WHAT A MESS!!!!!!!!

Well Miss Brooke is at it again. She loves getting into stuff. How many times a day do I say

" NO BROOKE." She still likes to bring things from one room to the next. When I get groceries she loves to help put things away. The problem is she never puts them where they go. She likes to get them out of the bags and bring them one by one into the living room. She also likes to wear shoes. (Well everybody's shoes except her own.) She went to my closet and got my high heels and wore them for a while. We got a good laugh. Brooke has watched Courtney feed the bird. She got the jar and was carrying it around. I did not think much about it, because I never dreamed she would get the lid off. Then again this is the child who can get lotion tops off and pour it on the floor before you can blink. Sure enough she got the top off of the bird seed and dumped it in the floor. Thank goodness it was in the kitchen. She keeps me busy that is for sure. We started school today and I was worried about how that would go. Brooke did great. She played in the floor beside us while we did school.

My nosey husband is over my shoulders reading what I post and he said " Keeps you busy??? I am the one who cleaned that bird seed up" I will give him credit for the bird seed, but I clean up the other 25 things a day. LOL He is a GREAT husband though.

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Wow what a mess...but you got to love them.what did we do with out them? yes, it is nice to have a husband who will help out. p.s. your dresses are really cute.

AlabamaBrands said...

Some thing that saved me with having toddlers and trying to do school is LEAP FROG products.

They make the BEST stuff.
Their Kareoke kept Paige busy for hours a day one semester.

J. No said...

Ladies and gentlemen, she called her husband "nosey" while she calmly posts this information for the entire world to see.