Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Brooke's babysitter

I left Brooke with her babysitter today. (HER DADDY) My mom and Kevin is the only people who I have left Brooke with. I know, I need to get her used to other people.
I had to take Courtney to the Dentist, so Kevin kept Brooke. He was going to the gas company to order gas for this winter. He calls me and ask "What did you feed this child?" I said "Oh no, What is wrong." Kevin goes into this long story about Brooke into everything and he can't get dressed. I started laughing . I told him that I deal with this stuff everyday. He started telling me some of the things she was doing. She got in the bathroom and was playing with something that she did not need. Kevin took that from her. She then started getting in the drawers. Kevin told her to stay out of the drawers. Brooke pouts. Kevin goes into the bedroom for a minute. He then goes back to the bathroom and Brooke has opened the powder and is standing there pouring it on her legs watching it fall. LOL Kevin cleans that mess up and tells her to get out of the bathroom. He continues to get dressed. He thinks Brooke is to quite so he goes to the kitchen and she is in the cabinets opening up the drawers. He finally was able to get dressed. I think it is funny, because I go through this everyday. Can you understand why homeschooling is hard?
Brooke is so different than Courtney. Courtney was never into stuff. She played and enjoyed her toys. Brooke don't care much for toys. She wants to explore and play with boxes, shoes, tape, lotion, powder, or anything else interesting.
We also took Brooke for three shots this afternoon. I hope and pray that it don't mess her up. The past few shots she has had, has been bad. She had terrible side effects. (FEVER being the main thing and ill as a hornet.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kevin !!!LOL
Tell the girls i said hello !
Wish i could see Brooke and Ok Courtey too !

~Abigail

bonnie said...

Wow I am so scared adout Audumn that she is going to be that way. Chad was hardly in to anything Ireally think I have it comming with her. WE will be praying for her.

Omaloriann said...

LOL Daddies just don't know what all mommies go through in a day!
Isn't it amazing how one child can be so totally different from another! Thanks for the laugh!