Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Another Chongqing baby


Congratulations Ed and Lisa. I have been keeping up with Ed and Lisa's journey to Gracie. I still get excited on referral day. I love to see the sweet faces and know that they have found their forever family. I thought it was neat that Gracie is from the same province as my Brooke.
My heart goes out to the families who are still waiting. It makes me sad to know they are having to wait so long to get to their sweet babies. We was able to get through our whole process in about 13 months. The wait time is so long now. I know that it is heartbreaking to you to have to wait. The only words I have to encourage you is "It will happen" I hope that seeing Brooke's picture, Gracie's picture, and all the other referrals will help you to know it will happen. For my friends that are waiting I just want to give you all a big hug and a wish that you will get your referrals soon. ((((HUGS))))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your new baby.