Sunday, August 06, 2006

Tired Week




This had been a very busy week. I have not had much time to blog or read blogs.
KIDS KLOSET has kept me busy this week. I decided to work this year so I could shop for the girls. I shopped on Tuesday. I did great for Brooke, but not good at all for Courtney. I will have to buy for Courtney later. She is at a age that is really hard to find clothes for. I posted just a few of the dresses I got Brooke. I got her a good bit of casual clothes also.
I worked kids kloset on Thursday and I was wore out. I was on my feet for 6 hours. We was so busy. I was glad to get home. I also worked Friday for three hours. We was not as busy. Among shopping and working I was trying to get everything ready for school next week. I think I am ready. I am dreading it so bad. I know God will help me.
I don't really have much to post right now. I guess I will catch up later.

3 comments:

RaCeCat said...

The dresses are cute!!

Just Me said...

Kids Kloset can definitley be a nightmare...by the way, you are the reason I've started blogging..

Denna said...

I am!! Why me?? Is it because of our conversation at my house the other night? I enjoyed your visit. We need to do that again.
Denna