Friday, August 18, 2006

FRIENDS

Kabrina,Erica, Courtney, and Erin

Jerod, Logan, Blake, Breanna, Courtney, and Brooke

Sadie and Brooke

Caden -n- Brooke

Brooke and Daniel



I love that song about a friends a friend forever. That is a great song. We went to the school picnic yesterday and got to be with many of our friends. With me homeschooling I have had many people concerned about Courtney and the social part. That is not a problem. We are blessed with friends. Courtney and Brooke both have many friends. Here is some pictures of some of their friends.

2 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

I know what you mean about that. People are so concerned with their socialization. I don't doubt that they NEED it, but they DO get SOME. Maybe not as much as we'd like.

I much prefer my children to socialize with COG children, of course, and there just aren't that many here in the city, you know?

At one time, the mothers at WCOG got together like once a week and let the children play and fellowshipped with one-another. Sadly, some left...and the idea fizzled away. I would still like to get together with other COG moms and kids. And I hope to be able to attend alot more of the school functions this year for that very reason.

Denna said...

Jennifer, You are welcome to come to any of our get togethers. I know you will be at the homeschool things, but if you ever hear of any of us getting together outside school, feel free to bring your children. The more the merrier.
DH