Friday, August 18, 2006

A long Day.

Boats waiting
Brooke and Caden waiting.

Brooke looking at the helicopter.

A bug we found during the wait.

Courtney and some friends waiting

Brooke tired and ready to go home.

What is Courtney doing with all these boys? She is taller than all of them.

The bridge
London Bridges FALLING DOWN!!

I am really behind on my posting. Wednesday we went to see the bridge being blown up. I hated this bridge. It was way to small. I can reme,ber many times riding in the middle of the lane so people would not pass me. The new bridge is so nice. I packed some picnic stuff and off we went to see the bridge get blown up. This was suppose to happen at 11:00. When we found out it was going to be a delay we decided to leave. There was a problem. We was stuck. I could not get out where I had parked. The people who was leaving was at a stand still. No cars was moving. We had to stay. I was glad I brought some food. We even had enough to share with some people who did not bring anything. There was many people at this event. Many of our friends was there. Courtney had fun with all her little friends. Brooke had a O.K time. She was way past her nap, so she was a little fussy. I have to say it was not worth waiting 4 and half hours to see. Courtney had fun, so I guess that was worth it.
More on the bridge

No comments: