Friday, March 14, 2008

What a Day

I got up early this morning and went to the hospital. One of my best friends was having surgery. The surgery was suppose to be at 7:30. I got there at 7:05 and they had just took her back. I did not get to see her before the surgery. The surgery went well, but Lori is in terrible pain. I felt so bad for her. She thought this surgery would be like having a c-section, but it was not. Lori was hurting VERY bad. If you can pray, please pray that she will recovery quickly. Lori has four children so she needs her strength back quick. Two of her girls are at my house for the night. They seem to be having fun with my girls. My girls are loving it.
The other two children have went to Montana to visit relatives. Lori was so worried about the children flying. I know it helped her to know they made it to Montana safely. They will be there for over a week, so that will help Lori out some.
Lori's husband had knee surgery a couple of weeks ago and he has to still use his crutch some, so he is not much help right now.
If you think about it I know Lori would appreciate your prayers right now.

No comments: