Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


Sorry for the immodesty, but this was so funny. Brooke had been playing outside and she was so tired. We came in and she told me she wanted some crackers. I took her shirt off because it had gotten dirty outside. I never knew I was going to take a picture. Brooke was eating her crackers and I was busy doing something. Brooke had been in the chair for 5 minutes or longer. I noticed she was very quite. Courtney went to check on Brooke. Courtney started laughing and I knew Brooke had to be asleep. Bless her heart, she was so tired that she went to sleep eating her crackers. I can not believe she did not fall out of the chair. I grabbed the camera and took some pictures. She never knew.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Aw, my poor little Brooke!!! She was exhausted!

Sonya said...

HOW SWEET! Katie Lin would NEVER do that! Ben (10) did that all of the time!

Karen said...

poor thing...This reminds me of the time Laura Anne fell asleep with her head in her plate on Thanksgiving...

LucisMomma said...

So funny!

Good for you getting so many nice things for Brooke at the sale! Those outfits are beautiful.