Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chinese New Year

I am very late on posting this, but things have been crazy around here. We had a nice time at our Chinese New Year Celebration. Brooke totally shocked us. Brooke is normally shy and don't want anybody to look at her. She was going up to the Chinese Children and wanting to hug them and tell them hi. When Some of the girls performed Brooke was wanting to go up where they was at. I did let her go up with one of her little friends so she could see better. This video is so funny. It is not like Brooke at all. I missed the first bit of her action because I was laughing so hard.
Enjoy!!!!!

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

looks like a really fun time! They always have to keep you hopping.:) Just when you think you know how they will act in a sitiation they will do the opposite :)

Melanie said...

now I can see it!!! I love it! She looks adorable, perhaps she might like dance classes LOL!! Love the song by the way!!!
Melanie

LucisMomma said...

She is so cute! She looks so pretty in that outfit.

Lauren and Ed said...

That is so cute. I love to see her dance! Congrats on your weight loss too!