Friday, March 21, 2008

Computer Girl

Playing Dora
Brooke is really into this game.
Dora The Explorer

Just when I thought I was computer Free Brooke takes a interest in the computer. Courtney, Kevin and I would all race to the computer. Courtney was worse than any of us. Courtney loves to listen to Adventures in Odyssey. She would be on my Computer and I would be about to die to check my email and look at my friends blog. My computer had some small issues, so Kevin bought me another one awhile back. We gave Courtney ours and we also bought a router so she could have her own computer and not be on mine. ( Don't Freak, she is limited to only certain things) This was great for me. I could get on my computer anytime and not have somebody rushing me to get off. Miss Brooke has took a HUGE interest in the computer so this has became a problem. LOL
Brooke wants on my computer all the time to play her favorite game. (DORA) Brooke is getting better with the mouse, but she still needs some help. I took these pictures to show you how Brooke really gets into playing this.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

LOL! Oh well, at least she's little and you can control her computer time!
She looks so concentrated!

Kristen said...

:-D
I just pried my little sister off... she's 6 but she started on her computer craze when she was 3 or so :-D Except she's figured out how to get on pbskids.com.... *eye roll*

LucisMomma said...

Isn't it amazing what our kids can do that weren't even on the planet when we were young? Luci loves her Disney games, too. Bryan and I have to share computer time, it's no fun! :)

Sonya said...

LOL!