Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Kids Kloset





I went to the KidsKloset sale tonight. I got a good bit of clothes for Brooke. I worked drop off yesterday and saw several outfits I wanted, but did not know if I would be able to get them. I was the second group called and was able to get several of the
outfits I wanted.
Kids Kloset is so fun. I enjoy working so I can buy for the girls. Courtney is at the age that I can't get for her anymore. Brooke is at a great age. I wish I could have a camera at this sale, so you could see how people act. It is so funny. Tonight was the workers sale. The workers go before the public. People will line up to get through the doors. Once the doors open people are running to get to something they want. Especially the bigger items. (Little Tykes playhouses, Swings, wagons,) Toys is something many people want. I like the clothes best. I can get nice Gymboree outfits for cheap. I also can get Strasburg Dresses for cheap. Here is some pictures of the bargains I got.

I also sale my girls clothes at this sale, so normally I spend what I make.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Aw they are so beautiful outfits Denna!! I love them, she'll look ever cuter (spelling?)

AlabamaBrands said...

I have dibs on the "4th of July" dress when you're done with it :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous outfits! I bet your girls will look beautiful in them.