Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday Bro. Cornwell. We love and appreciate you. You and your wife have been a great encouragement to our congregation.

I am so thankful for our pastor and his wife. Bro. Cornwell loves his people and he has so much compassion for them. My children adore Bro. Cornwell. In fact most children do. Bro. Cornwell always takes time for the little children. Before he was our pastor I was always impressed at the love he had for the children. He always has took time to speak to them, and he always knew their names. Nothing has changed since he has became our pastor. He still takes time for the children. We have tons of children in our congregation. There is always new babies being born. Bro. Cornwell can always remember their names. It is so amazing. I can't even keep up with all the little children's names. Bro. Cornwell reminds me of Jesus. Before he became our pastor, I thought that many times. Now that he is our pastor I can see that even more. I am truly amazed at how God has helped him and our congregation. Our former pastor retired about three years ago. We still love and miss him. God has been so good to us, by blessing us with a good pastor and pastor's wife. God is still doing GREAT things for our congregation and I feel truly blessed.

I just want to take this day wish Bro. Cornwell a Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

BASF said...

God really blessed us in a special way when He allowed us to have Bro. Cornwell as our pastor. We really love and appreciate him.

Happy Birthday, Bro. Cornwell.