Monday, March 31, 2008

Better Late than Never




Erica, Alicyn, Haley, Lauren, and Courtney



Make a Wish
Happy Birthday Courtney
Courtney had a really nice birthday. She has many many friends that she wanted to come over for her special day, but I told her only four. There is about 14 girls from church that are close in age. I have had them all at our house before, and I just did not feel I could handle 14 of them spending the night. She picked out 4 and really wanted more, but I had to just say no. I know I am a mean mom. The girls had fun. They came over and we went to my parents for hot dogs and cake. The girls then hunted Easter Eggs. My dad hooked his trailer up and took the girls for a ride on some trails that night. I went with them and they got scared. My dad had one of his friends lined up to scare the girls. We went by this deer stand and my dad's friend was there hid. The friend and his wife had a white sheet that they rigged to fly. Then they had chains to rattle in this old building. Even though they got scared and two cried they had fun. The girls then came to our house and spent the night.

3 comments:

Family said...

And mine was one of the cry babies. Reminds me of your birthday parties at that age. Remember Anissa P.?

Melanie said...

Very nice cake ;) I sometimes watch Hannah Montana, It's nice LOL.
Oh well you're not a mean mommy, It'd be a mess if there were 14 girls at your house sleeping LOL.
I'm sure Courtney loved it anyway.
I'm sure they had lots of fun!!

LucisMomma said...

Sounds like they all had fun!

Congratulations on your oreo curtailment, too! That is hard.