Monday, March 31, 2008

Proud Moment

I had to take a moment to say I am proud of myself. I have lost a total of 15.2 pounds. It feels great to feel great again. I hope I don't mess up this week. We are leaving Wed. to go camping with friends. I tried to plan our meals to be good for me. I also know there will be many tempting desserts there. My friend is fixing chocolate chip cookies, and Oatmeal. Oh my mouth is watering now just thinking about it. Maybe I can walk or do some extra hiking to keep the weight off. I can still have a cookie, but not many.
Oreo's is one of favorite cookies. I can eat tons of them. I love to dip them in milk. I have made myself not buy them for like 7 weeks now. The girls wanted some the other day and I thought it was not fair to keep those yummy cookies from them.
My mouth was watering as they ate their cookies. I looked up the points for the cookies and found that two cookies was 3 points. I was not sure I could stop with two cookies, but guess what? I did. I was so proud that I only ate the two, when I really felt like eating about 6 or more. LOL
Anyway I had to take a brag moment for me. I might not report in next week. After this week, I might gain some back. I am going to try very hard not to.

4 comments:

Family said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!!!!! I am sooo
proud of you! Wow! 15 lbs. That is wonderful! Isn't it a great feeling to know that you are doing it all by your own willpower?!! I feel like a lard butt now. When I get better I'm going get back on the band-wagon. I have been so lazy this year. But I haven't felt like exercising. I know, excuses, excuses. Don't panic if you gain a couple of lbs. on your trip, don't quit. When you get home just pick up where you left off. I mean honestly, your not going to gain all 15 lbs back in 4 or 5 days. So enjoy yourself eat the cookies, just not as many. You are doing great!!!!!! P.S. and don't weigh yourself everday. It will drive you crazy!!!!

Kelly said...

Man, my mouth is watering right now!

Don't they make those things in reduced fat? I mean, how many points is it? Maybe we could have 4! With skim milk! Oooooo......

I'm drooling just thinking about it!

Karen said...

That's great! You should be proud of yourself!

mommy24treasures said...

this is wonderful Denna!