Thursday, August 23, 2007

Brooke's Song

I know many of you have heard this song. I wanted to post it again because I know there is many that have not heard it. This young man wrote this for Brooke a couple of years ago. "Thanks Johnathon. "


The song is so true. I know many of you are still waiting on your little ones. I hope this song lifts you. When I think about this song, it is true in so many ways. Some times when we are struggling with things and we don't understand why things are going the way they are we feel confused. We don't understand why we have to go through some things. During those times we have to commit it to God. We have to lay it on the altar and trust God. We have to keep the attitude that we want what is best in any situation. No matter if it looks like the storms, gray sky's, and valleys are in our way we have to commit it all to God. In Gods time he will answer our prayers and help us.


http://www.angelfire.com/al2/sinfree/songs/brooke.mp3

If the above link don't work try this one. http://www.angelfire.com/al4/our2littledarlings/
Once on this page click Brooke's song.


Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I just listened to the song Denna and it's a SO beautiful song:):):)
Hugs
Melanie

Journey to Lilly! said...

awesome song!!! How very blessed you are!
lv,
Kim