Monday, January 28, 2008

Would you Like to Laugh


Would you like to laugh with me? I know Mitchie would. I was going to take a nap with Brooke this afternoon. We get in her bed and she did not want to go to sleep. She finally goes to sleep. The room is dark, with just a little light. I don't know if I was dreaming or what happened. I was awake because there was a spider in Brooke's hair. I saw it crawling. (I had to been dreaming) I was trying to pull the blind back so I could get the crazy spider out of her hair. In the process of trying to get the blind back, and trying to see without my glasses, and get the spider out, my feet got tangled in the sheet and I fell smack down in the floor. I quickly got up to try and still get the spider, which was gone. It was no where to be found, so I think I was dreaming. I was not dreaming when I hit the floor. It was one of those things that you are sure glad nobody else was there to see it.

2 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

that is funny:)


Tell Ms Brooke Happy Birthday from us!

Anonymous said...

that was a really funny story

Staci
http://jinxiuofxuwen.blogspot.com/