Monday, January 21, 2008

Blog Award


I want to thank Melanie for awarding me with the blogging for a purpose award. I enjoy blogging very much. It has became a hobby that I really enjoy. Thanks to Kelly for getting me started on blogging. The only thing is Kelly got me started and then she stopped. I miss her post very much.
I am not for sure how this blogging with a purpose works. I know I am suppose to choose five people that I enjoy going to their blog and that has not been given the award yet. That is hard because all my blogger friends are special. I have tons of you guys in my favorites. In my eyes you are all special. In order to not break the rule I will name five blogs that I enjoy. If you have already been picked forgive me. If you are on my sidebar you are special and I love your blog. Same goes for my Google reader. I have many people on my google reader. I use it more than my blog roll.

I have to award Karen from Always in My heart. Her web site and blog has always encouraged me and been a strength as I was going through the adoption process. I love to see all her beautiful children and see how her family keeps getting bigger.

I have to award Lauren from Gifford adoption. I love to hear and see her little Mia, who is also a Chongqing spice.

Susan from add one Chinese sister. I got to meet Susan, Luci, Bryan, and JT. I love to read her blog and see how the children are doing. She always makes me laugh. There always seems to be some excitement around her house. Susan home schools. I like to hear about her school days. Susan and I have a lot in common.

I have to award my friend Heather.
Heather has always been a help with this blogging thing. Heather and Kelly both helped me get started. I love to see how the Brands are doing and see her beautiful children. My Brooke and her little Sadie are great friends. I enjoy her blog very much. She is also a home school mom and she has some encouraging post just when I need them about home school.

I know I am suppose to pick somebody who has not been picked but this is very hard. I have to send a award back to Melanie. Melanie does a great job with editing. I love to see all the stuff she does. She take so much time with her work and it always looks good. She has became a great friend.

That is five, but I could name more and more.

5 comments:

BONNIE said...

congrats Denna!! You do a great job))

mommy24treasures said...

congrats Denna, I enjoy your blog and I think Melannie is the best too.

Melanie said...

You really deserved it:):) And thats so sweet from you to nominate me again, you're so sweet Denna,
Lots of hugs

LucisMomma said...

Denna,
congratulations! I love your blog. I'm so glad I know you through it and through the visit to the zoo--it seems like we've known each other more than just that, though.

thank you for giving me an award, too--what a sweetheart!

Lauren and Ed said...

Awwww thanks! I needed that today! I love your blog too. :) Thanks for thinking of me!