Saturday, January 19, 2008

Uploading Pictures

I am having a really hard time figuring out how to load my pictures from Kodak Easy Share to my blog. Does anybody use this program? If so please let me know what I am doing wrong.
If anybody has any easier ways to download pictures and then add to blog please let me know.
I used to have no problem with this. I did a system restore months ago, and I was never able to take pictures from my Kodak pictures again and put on the blog.
I told Kevin I am getting where I hate to blog. I have to download my pictures twice to do what I need to do. One is to post to the blog, and the other is to burn the pictures to a CD so I can make copies of them for my photo albums at home. Any advice please let me know.

1 comment:

luke said...

once you have uploaded the photos,go to where you post you will some little ions click on add photos then there will be a browse button then go to my photos. hope this was helpful!