Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tupperware Crazy




My Tupperware Consultant is having a huge sale on Tupperware. She has Tupperware running out her house. LOL Seriously she has tons of new Tupperware very cheap. I think it is like 30% off and no shipping or no tax. Some may be more than 30% off.
She has some really cute little girl cake sets for $12.00. It comes with four little plates, cups, and the cake plate. I have one for Brooke and she loves hers.
If you see anything in the pictures that you like, just email me or comment and I will put you in touch with Jean. Jean is a sweetheart, and she will treat you right.
Of course this is only for local people. (Sorry)
I am sure if you paid the shipping she would still treat you right. If any of you locals want to go to her house she has a 12 foot table set up with tons and tons of Tupperware on it. Here is a few pictures, but let me tell you, these pictures do NOT show what all she has.
She has the TW pitchers for like $10.00.
I bought a steamer that is great for fixing your meat and chicken in. I got it for $20.00. That is a great price, because it normally runs $29.00 plus shipping, plus tax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, that's nuts! Where did she keep it all?

Denna said...

She has a HUGE closet.