Friday, January 25, 2008

Last Night

Last night I did something that I have not done in years. I was in the bed by 9:15. I have had terrible headaches for about 7 days now. Sunday night my head was hurting so bad that I had to leave church. I spent the night with my parents that night. (Something else I never do) I stayed with them so they could help with the kids and so I could take a stronger pain pill.
Last night I was hurting so bad. Kevin was not home. I decided to let the girls sleep with me. Brooke and I just got to sleep when we got woke up by the dogs barking and by this terrible noise. I looked out my window and saw this man walking up and down the road. My heart was pounding so hard. I was scared because of some things that has been going on lately. I finally called my neighbor to see if it was her husband. It was. He was getting trash up and he was pulling the garbage can up the road. That was the noise we heard. I knew that I would never be able to sleep, until I found out if that was my neighbor or somebody else.
By that point the girls was wide awake and was not interested in going back to sleep. My headache had eased a good bit. The girls was laughing and being silly. They was telling stories and wanting me to tell them. As much as I wanted to sleep, I just enjoyed the girls. I think we finally went to sleep at 11:00. It was nice to lay in the bed with the girls and cuddle and laugh.
I woke up this morning with a headache still. Not quite as strong as they have been. Kevin was a sweetheart, and brought me roses and chocolate candy home. He brought the girls candy home also. The girls had a really good breakfast this morning. LOL Chocolate candy. (Thanks daddy, for helping them to be hyper today)
Courtney and I are going to have a Fun Friday. I decided that we was going to try on Friday's to play some Math and Language games that I bought from my Sister n law. She will still get her school in, and we will have fun doing school.

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my! I'm sure you had a great time with the girls:):) That was so sweet of Kevin!! I hope your headaches stop soon, hugs!

Kelly said...

I went home with a headache on Wednesday too. Wonder if it's something that's going around....

Hope you get to feeling better friend! :)

mommy24treasures said...

so sorry you have felt so bad!
I pray your headache leaves and does not return...

LucisMomma said...

You poor thing! I've had a migraine for a few days now--just miserable. I hope your headache and mine (and Kelly's!) go away soon!

AlabamaBrands said...

I'm hoping your headache leaves you for good!

Tina said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Turnip Greens said...

It could be something going around I have heard of several people having very bad headaches!

BONNIE said...

hope you get to feeling better*) sounds like fun with the fun Friday good idea!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Hope you and your girls are having a great weekend! Feel better soon!

Monica