Saturday, January 05, 2008

It was Bound to Happen

Brooke has done so good without her passey. She has been more ill, but she don't ask for it. She will tell people that she is a big girl because she gave her passey to the Build A Bear man. LOL

Today I went into a store and Brooke was walking behind me and she started laughing. I was not really paying much attention to her. She was talking away. She said, "I thought I give my pappie to Build a Bear Man. I forgot dis one."
I turned around and Brooke had pulled a passey out of her coat pocket. I was like "Brooke give me that." She was smiling from ear to ear. I was afraid that seeing that passey was going to make her want it back, but she did not. I said, " Oh you don't need that thing, you are a big girl now."
Brooke said "Yep, I am."

1 comment:

LucisMomma said...

"I forgot dis one." I love it!

so cute.

susan