Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back Home

We had a nice short trip to Tennessee. We went to Jill and David's wedding in Knoxville. The wedding was sweet. We then went to Kevin's brothers house and stayed with them. The kids had so much fun. We enjoyed getting to see them again. I had a few miserable hours with my back. I don't know if riding in the car made it worse or what, but I have had a good bit of pain the past three days. I called the Doctor and hopefully can get in to see him soon. I took Lortab last night and I slept pretty good, but the pain was not knocked out. I woke up very stiff and felt like I could not straighten the back. I am so ready to be back to normal again.
Over all our trip was nice. Brooke and Kalie played so well together. I wish they live here still. Those two would have a blast. Courtney and Jacob also played well. Courtney played Jacob's XBOX and now she wants one. I said we would see. I don't know anything about those things.
Well I must go for now, I have to go to Kids Kloset. I have a belt hooked to my basket so I can pull the clothes instead if carrying them.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I am so sorry to hear that your back is not better!

Sonya