Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Anniversary Tea



I gave my parents a Anniversary Tea Monday night. I did not have time to put a big thing together. I only remembered that it was their 40th Anniversary like 5 days before their special day. We was having a revival so it made it hard for me to get anything together with such a short notice. I felt bad not remembering it sooner. My mind does not work well lately. It seems like since December I can't remember much. I feel I have been so busy since Brooke came home. So many things have happened since December. I am ready for school to be over and have some time to relax. (If that is possible)
My mom was surprised when she found out about the tea. I think it turned out pretty good. There was about 30 to 40 people there. I was very thankful that I was able to do something to celebrate their forty years together.

No comments: