Monday, May 15, 2006

Computer Trouble

My computer has been out of service for a few days. We have it finally working again.
Brooke has been sick for days now. She will not let anybody touch her but me. She has a really bad cough and runny nose. Brooke has slept bad all week. One night Kevin and I only got about 2 hours of sleep. Brooke also has not ate much.
Last night Brooke and I did not go to church. Brooke felt so bad. Prayer was requested for Brooke. God moved on Brooke. About 9:00 Brooke ate a small bowl of potatoes. She seemed to feel better. Brooke also slept ALL night long. I woke up about 3:00 and had to go make sure she was still breathing. She slept great and I slept wonderful. Brooke ate a bowl of oatmeal this morning. I am hoping she in on the road to feeling better.
Denna

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wonderful news! I hope to hear more about that "sleeping" thing!