Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Play Pictures



Puss in Boots. He was the main character. He was good.


Courtney and one of the characters.
The King and Queen signing Courtney's book.
Rosie, one of our little Chinese Friends.
The Ugly "Monster" as Brooke calls him. Brooke was scared of him.
This is Caleb.
If you notice Courtney's face in the picture it is very red. I am not for sure why it is red. It could be because right before I took this picture we had to leave through the doors where Caleb was at. Courtney had got almost all the characters autographs. She also likes to get her picture with some of them. As we was leaving I said, " Do you want your picture with Caleb?"

Courtney said "no way. I would never ask him for a picture of us." She got so flustered when I ask her that. As soon as we walked out of the door I told the gang to let me get a picture. Anyway, when I saw how flushed her face was in this picture, I did not know if she was hot, or if she was embarrassed.



In my earlier post, I said we had a great weekend. Here is some pictures from night.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Nice pictures!! Looks like you all had a great time! The characters make up is so nice.
So this is Caleb, ha! It's funny that Court didn't want to get a picture with him!

mommy24treasures said...

oh great pics, I am sure it was fun.

LucisMomma said...

He's cute! No wonder Brooke likes him. :)

reber said...

nice pictures