Thursday, February 28, 2008

My GNO

I had a GNO (Girls Night Out) tonight. It was fun. I forgot to bring my camera, so I don't have any pictures. I am sure the ladies was glad I forgot my camera. I had about 10 people show up and we enjoyed ourselves.

The body shop was the one who did the GNO. My feet felt so wonderful when I got through. We did foot massages and sampled different body lotions. For those who did not get to come you missed out, but Debra and Connie are doing a party so you can maybe make theirs. This party was for lady's only. No children or husbands was allowed. I had a very nice relaxing time. It was almost like a mother daughter party. It seemed like the people that came was mother and daughters. Everybody seemed to enjoy being at the party. I did good with my sales. Even if I had not done good, I enjoyed being with the ladies and having some girl time. Courtney came because her dad had a meeting at work. The party was at my moms, so Courtney could not stay by herself. Brooke stayed with my MIL. Courtney could of stayed but I thought she was mature enough to be at the GNO. I also did not want both girls to stay with somebody, because sometimes they fuss to much. Courtney loved it. Her feet got a massage and are now very soft. My feet are also very soft. Now I am off to bed.

No comments: