Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bad News

Many of you know my friend Jamie. She used to be Jamie Gore. Anyway last night her and her husband was burning some trash. Her three year old daughter, Olivia was running and fell into the fire. She had to be med flighted to the burn center in Birmingham. The details I got last night was that she was burned on her face and her arms. They put her on a ventilator.
Please keep Jamie and the family in your prayers. I know God can be with Olivia and make it better quickly. I don't want to see her have to suffer.

3 comments:

Omaloriann said...

Oh how horrible. Praying for her & the family.

LucisMomma said...

praying for Olivia! That hurt to read about her. Praying for her parents, too.

Sonya said...

OH NO! I am so sorry! Jeff and I are praying for the whole family! Please keep us updated!