Monday, June 18, 2007

STRANGE

I did not get any desserts today, but my van lights are working and my eye on the stove is working. I think somebody up above is hearing some prayers and helping me out.

My floor looks great. They have to finish up tomorrow. I think I need a new table for in the kitchen. Things look so dark with all the wood. I think a table with white legs and a little bit of Oak on the top would look really cute in there. The chairs would look nice if they was white. Hmmm I will have to look into that later on.

2 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

glad things are going better.
I've been praying for you.
(Or in other words: I've been "taking you with me"!)

Kelly said...

I had a feeling the wood would make things darker in there...

I also think a white table would be a great idea, but keep in mind that they show EVERY little spill! BUT, they're also pretty easy to get clean as well....so that's the trade off.

Glad things are looking sunnier over there!