Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Missing Mommy


We have had Vacation Bible School since last Wed. I have had to leave Brooke for three hours every day, because I help with VBS. Brooke has missed me so much. When I come home she don't wan't anybody else to hold her. She wants me. She will hug me. She will lay her head on me and play with my hair. She has had her passey so much lately. She wants a passy, a shirt, and her mommy. I can't even go to the bathroom without her crying for me. I was trying to wash the dishes and she cried and clung to my leg. I know it has not helped matters that she has been sick. I have enjoyed the Bible School, but I have missed my little girl. We have some major catching up to do. Even when I come home from VBS, I still have things to work on to prepare for the next day. Brookie just don't understand why mommy is not here as much. Kevin is off the rest of the week so He will be able to watch her. I know that he can't take my place, but I guess he will have to do for the next three days. I went to my sisters house for just a minute. I left Brooke in the car with Kevin and told her I would be right back. She said " I go with you" She cried and cried. Tonight she has said "I sleep with you mommy" I know she is missing me really bad. I am so glad that I don't work, and that I can be here for my girls. I could not stand to leave them everyday.

5 comments:

Amy said...

What a sweet girl you have! Sarah is starting to want me too, and it feels wonderful.

AlabamaBrands said...

I wish she could've played with Emma and Sadie. (Although Sadie hasn't been there yet this week b/c they've been sick).
Being with Kevin the rest of the week should help some.

mommy24treasures said...

aww... Caitlyn is the same way.
I too, am so grateful to be home with my kids 24/7.
Connie

Becky said...

How sweet! She's so very pretty!

Becky

Journey to Lilly! said...

Oh that is sweet that she is missing you! She is so precious!!
Lv,
Kim