Sunday, June 17, 2007

Need I Say More

After all the water leaks and the bad luck I thought we would start having some good luck. This morning the eye on my stove went out. No big deal, it can be replaced.
Tonight after church we went to McDonald's. We got in the van to come home and guess what??
Our lights did not work. Kevin decided to drive home with just the parking lights on. I was praying all the way. We did O.K in town with the street lights, but once we got to the country area I was really worried. He was able to hold the bright light on unless we met a car. Our Van will be in the shop tomorrow. Am I stressd? Need I say more?
On a brighter note.....my new floors are coming tomorrow.
On a brighter note.......................
Any Volunteers???

On a even brighter note..... I love this last picture. Sounds like a good idea.

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

I am sorry things keep breaking all around you!
I pray for a turn of peace.

Kelly said...

Man! That stinks! How in the world did BOTH of your van lights go out? That's strange!

Yay for new floors though! Woohoo!

Sonya said...

Bad times but very funny pictures on your blog!!!

Sonya

Hope things just get better and better!

2China4Ayla said...

So sorry Denna. What a mess. I pray things finally settle down.