Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Chongqing Qianjiang China

Last night I decided to start on Brooke's life book. I needed to look in my China paper work to get some information. When I did this, I started thinking about Brooke's finding spot and the surrounding area. I did a search on the Internet. I came across some great information from this
site. I have heard of this man, (Brian) before, but never researched anything. He has a DVD of Qianjiang. I am excited to find this. On this CD, it has the road that Brooke was found on. Of course the road could be miles and miles long, so it would not be Brooke's exact finding spot. At least I will have some video of her surrounding area and the orphanage. He also had pictures of her orphanage and the director. I recognized some of the people and the orphanage. I did not get in bed until 3:00 this morning. For those who have not adopted, you might think I am crazy. For those who have adopted, I know you understand my excitement.
I am excited to have a little bit of information on Brooke's earlier surroundings. I feel sad many times that we missed so much of her first 10 months. Anything that I can get of her birth country is wonderful to me. Especially when it is about the city my beautiful girl is from. I can't wait to get the DVD and see this place called Chongqing Qianjiang China.

3 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

I think I'd be cool too. A mystery- what kind of family did she come from, did she have any siblings- I'd be curious myself

Lauren and Ed said...

Denna,
We had Brian Video Mia's Finding location when he went to Chongqing this past fall. The video was amazing and we got incredible footage. Even more importantly, we learned who Mia's finder was and got her name and picture. It was well worth the money.

mommy24treasures said...

very neat. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the dvd.