Saturday, March 10, 2007

Birthday Pictures.

My beautiful Girl
How Sweet!!
Brooke and Mei Mei.

I think she wants some of the cake.
Making a Wish!!!

Thanks to Cindy, with Mitchells Photography. Cindy did really good with Brooke. These are Brooke's two year pictures. Brooke is not the easiest to take pictures of. Cindy did great. These are just a few of the proofs I am going to buy. I have several more, that I am trying to decide on. I am having a hard time knowing what to order. If you have a particular one you like let me know. If any of you locals would like some great pictures contact Cindy at 256-990-1669 or 256-498-2321. She has a Easter Special she is doing. Make sure you tell her that Denna refered you.

8 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh Denna they are beautiful! I love them all!

Connie

Lisa said...

Great pictures! Love her dress.
Lisa

Lauren and Ed said...

Buy them all! They are all gorgeous!

Hope for Lucy said...

These are wonderful. She is a beauty and I love that dress!!!!

Green Party of Four

Ohilda said...

Denna,

Brooke is just precious in those pictures! I agree...how can you not buy them ALL? :)

Ohilda

mangagirl said...

OOOOOH! EXCELLENT PICTURES!!

Amy said...

What a sweetheart!!!

Anonymous said...

they are all so beautiful. I WOULD NOT KNOW WHICH ONE TO PICK.