Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wal-Mart Fun

This is Brooke on the top Shelf of the Toy Center at Wal- Mart. The girls love when daddy goes shopping with me. Especially Brooke. Daddy don't make Brooke stay in the buggy. He lets her walk and hold his hand. This makes it hard on me when it is just me and the girls. Brooke will cry and say " I want walk" She is saying she wants to walk. She don't understand that I can't push a buggy and hold her hand. That just don't work. I can't let Courtney hold her hand because they get to far ahead of me. They also like to clown to much. Courtney will say " I'm going to get you" Brooke will take off running and laughing to get away. Then mean mommy makes her get in the buggy and we have to go through this " I want walk" " I want daddy" all over again.
This picture was a day when daddy was with her and he set her in a Dora Chair. She loves Dora. She thought she was something in that chair. Kevin set her in a Elmo chair that vibrates. That chair scared Brooke. She wanted out of there.
Shopping is fun when daddy is there.

3 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

i can't belive you used "wal0mart" and "fun" in the same phrase!

I feel like mean mommy at Wal-mart too. Doing groceries with five? not FUN!!!!

Sonya said...

OH MY!

Sonya

bonnie said...

That is so funny I can just see it all happaning.