Friday, September 01, 2006

Luau Party

How Sweet!

My Hawaiian Girl
Emily and Courtney

This is so much fun.

Courtney

Courtney went to a Luau party and had a blast. Courtney said it was the best birthday party she has ever been to. This party was at a Community Center, so the children had this HUGE room to play in. I did a little man skit for the party. The children had a good laugh with that. Many could not believe I would do something like that. (I can't either, but I got talked into it)
I don't have any of those picture to post. Maybe somebody took one and I can post it later. I had a wig on, with Billy Bob teeth. I wore a Hawaiian shirt. Cindy Ary was the hands. People could not believe shy Cindy helped me. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! Can't believe you got Cindy to take part!! I'm laughing just thinking about you two clowning. LOL