Thursday, September 14, 2006

Messages from Brooke

Caleb and Brooke

"My favorite Uncle. (He is my only one, so he is special)"

Courtney. Brooke, Kaley, and Jacob

"I love my cousin Jacob"

"A kiss for one of my favorite cousins"
"Girls Rule" (They left me out:(
"Oh yes, Girls Rule! Especially us little ones"

Message from mommy: We met our family to eat for Kevin and Lowells birthday. We had a great time. We miss all of them so much. They moved to Georgia, so we don't get to see them much. Lowell got a better job so they decided that was best. I don't blame them, but we all miss them so much. I guess some times we take family for granted. We did not realize how much we missed them until they was gone. (Sounds like they are dead) They are only two hours from us, so that is not to bad. I just miss getting to see my niece and my two nephew's. Courtney misses getting to spend time with her cousins. Brooke and Kaley could have so much fun together. Life goes on. We love all you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea i miss them too! But i guess it was for the best cuz of his job !!!! Nice Pictures!!!