Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sick Baby

I want my happy Girl back!
" I feel so bad"

Miss Brooke is sick again. Poor baby has cried on and off all night. She will lay in the floor and hold one of my T-shirts and her passey. She feels so bad. She has fever and a terrible cough. Her nose has ran so much that it is almost raw. She was in the floor crying and I was saying" Oh my poor baby. Don't cry" I think that made it worse. LOL She would stop crying and I would baby talk to her and she would start to whine. I had to take these pictures. I think she is cute, even when she is crying. I really want my happy girl back.


4 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

awww, feel better soon, sweetie! (((hugs)))

AlabamaBrands said...

Those pictures are so SAD!
They are especially cute when they are helpless aren't they?
Get better Brooke!

Just Me said...

Bless her heart and yours too!

Ebbie Faith (Mei) said...

Thanks for your nice comments on our blog. Your Brooke is a doll...
Hope she gets better real soon!