Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fun without mommy

Christmas Tree
This says "I am in love" ?????? Courtney did this.
Brooke playing play dough.
This is not real! Kevin and Courtney was being silly.
Fire Truck
Showing her work.
My scrapbook page.

I went to a Scrapbook party last night. Kevin kept the girls and they had a blast. They built all kinds of interesting things with playdough. Kevin said I had to put their fun night on the blog. Here is some of the pictures. I am not for sure if it was Kevin or Courtney that did the clowning with the diaper. One of them put it on Brooke's head and took a picture. I did not post that. I did not want to post the one, to be honest. Kevin and Courtney wanted me to.
I had a great time at the party. I added a picture of my page I did.

7 comments:

Omaloriann said...

Oh my, reminds me of what Linny did for Amy's shower & the potty chair! Where do they come up with some of this stuff??? heehee
Nice scrapbook page, maybe one day soon we can get together & make a 'day' of it?? Whatcha think?

Kelly said...

I didn't know you kept her Chinese name! Is that on her new birth certificate?

Denna said...

Yes, it is on the birth certificate. Her Chinese name is
Qian Wen Bo
I wanted to keep part of her name, because that is the only thing she will have that she was able to bring from China.
It is prounced like the snake boa

Brooke said...

LoOks like they had a great time! LOL! That one pic took me a little getting used to...I'm at school. HAHA!

Unknown said...

The poopie diaper had me rolling!
And Brooke is adorable.
Nice scrapbook page too. I wish I had time to scrapbook! I would love to do creative things with my gazillions of pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey Now that was very creative of my mother!!!LOL Very cute pictures Denna

Unknown said...

You have some very creative minds and hands living at your house, Denna!! Peter got a kick out of the diaper pic! LOL

Hope we can get together to scrap sometime. :)