Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged

Well I was tagged again. Actually I got tagged two times for two different things. One I was tagged to list 5 songs that I am embarrassed for people to know I sing. I don't have any, so I guess I will skip that one.
The other tag was from my daughter. She tagged me many days ago, but I have not felt like thinking about it. Since the tag is short and from Courtney I will do it.
Here are the rules:
-List the rules on your blog. (Done!)
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

1. I was attacked by a dog when I was four. (Why do I love these beautiful creatures so much?)

2. My first job was working at a day care center.

3. My favorite color is pink.

4. I was best friends with Kevin four years before we dated. ( a very strange and sad story, but had a happy ending)

5.I can remember faces, but not names.

6. I HATE TO COOK. (I think if I did not have such a picky husband, it could be fun)

7. I enjoy taking pictures but I really need a better camera. ( A Cannon Rebel would be nice.................Kevin????)

So that is seven facts about me. I could name many more, but I am glad I don't have to think about it anymore. LOL
I am suppose to tag 7 people, but there is three problems with that. 1. Most of the ones I would tag, have already been tagged. 2. Most people don't like tags, but they feel a little honored I guess. 3. Most don't do them anyway.
I have a fourth also. I hate having to copy and paste their names. Surely there is a easier way. I will list 7 people. I am not leaving them a comment telling them they have been tagged and I am not putting a link to their blog. That is to much work. Sorry Courtney, but I had to break the rules.
If you don't want to do it I understand.
Kelly, Mitchi, Lori, Staci, Leah, Vanessa, Luke,

2 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

I am w/you on number 7 ... don't like to cook here ... thanks for stopping by my blog ... you daughters are beautiful ...

LucisMomma said...

Whew! I'm glad you didn't tag me this time. :)

How are you feeling today? I hope much, much better.