Saturday, April 19, 2008

What a Week

We are home and I am so tired and so mad at myself. We had a great time, but I ate way to much bad food. I have done so good and now I feel like I really messed up this week. I guess I have to jump back on the wagon and not give in this week.
Even though I ate to many cookies I was able to walk a good bit so hopefully it will not be to bad when I weigh in. (If I weigh in)
We loved the camper. We are spoiled now. I don't think we will ever go back to tent camping or a pop up. It was so nice to have everything there. Once we got to the camp site it did not take us no time t0 have the camper done. Packing up and coming home was a breeze. This was one of the easiest camping trips we have ever went on.
The weather was beautiful.
The only bad thing was Spring break. There was so many kids and campers that we could not let Brooke go to the play area by herself. On Thursday I could only find like three camp sites left. This place was so crowded.
We are used to not many people being there and to be able to sit at our camp site and watch the girls on the play area. Since there was so many kids we could not do that so Kevin and I was wore out with having to entertain Brooke. Courtney had a blast playing with all the kids.
My parents and Kevin's mom came down and spent two days and one night with us. We enjoyed having them. We also enjoyed having Danny, Emily, and the boys come down and be with us. That was really nice.
I am glad to be home. Kevin took me on a date last night and that was really nice. We went to eat and then he took me to a play. It was so strange not having the girls with us. We don't get very much alone time. It was a nice time for both of us. The play was not over until around 10:30. It was pouring down rain. We got soaked. Kevin was going to pull up and get me, but I knew that would put us in the crowd and take forever to get out of the parking lot. I ran with Kevin and got soaked.
I have had a very busy week, but I have enjoyed it.
I know some of you are still waiting on pictures from our trip to Montgomery. I downloaded them and put them on a slide show last week. Well for some reason after I spent a hour making the slide show I lost them and was to tired to try again. I was putting them on Rock you and they disappeared. I could not get them back. I hope to have them on again soon.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! Seems like you had a busy week but fun ;)
Don't worry about the weigh, you were on vacation, this always happens!;)
I'm glad you had a fun week!!!
Can't wait to see the pictures!

AlabamaBrands said...

glad you had a fun week.... and a date night ... wooohooo! :)

mommy24treasures said...

Glad the trip was so fun. We have sure had some beautiful camping weather~
We all eat more than we should sometimes. Don't be too hard on yourself.

LucisMomma said...

That camping trip reminds me of the zoo trip--we are so spoiled with homeschooling and getting the best of things in an uncrowded way. I'm sorry it was so crowded there for you!

A Date Night? What is that? :)