Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sore

I was up late last night working on Bible School stuff. I think it was like one when I got to bed. I woke up around 4:00 and I was sick. My stomach was hurting so bad and I felt like I was going to throw up. Kevin was working so I called him to pray for me. It is not fun being home by your self sick. I pass out very easy and I can't handle pain. I was so afraid I was going to faint because I was hurting so bad. The pain did ease some, but I decided I would soak in some hot water because that always helps.
My sweet husband built me a step yesterday to make it easier to get in and out of our tub. It also will make it easier to clean the tub. Well I am used to having to take this huge step before my feet hits the floor. Last night I was going to get out of the tub and I forgot about the step. When I stepped down, my foot hit the edge of the step. Since the step was not finished yet and I stepped on the edge it tilted and my feet went flying and I fell in the floor. Trust me, I forgot about the stomach pain. My legs was skinned up and hurting so bad. My back felt like somebody was stabbing me. I just sat in the floor and tried not to cry. I finally got up and saw that nothing was broken. I did see that one leg was skinned up, and the other was going to have a nasty bruise. My ankle and wrist also got hurt in the fall.
I went back to bed and slept pretty good. I woke up this morning and I am so sore. It was not funny at the time, but looking back at what happened it is pretty funny. I am just thankful that I did not break any bones.

4 comments:

LucisMomma said...

Wow! I can't believe you are laughing about that. It sounds so painful!

I'm sorry about the dog--it must have been so awful watching them take the dog.

Your Montgomery trip sounds liek a really good one! You have a good group to do things with.

Denna said...

Trust me Susan I was not laughing at the time. Crying is more like it.
Looking at it now it is sorta funny.

Melanie said...

Oh my! I'm sure it hurt you! But I must say it's kinda funny LOL! Oh well poor you :)

AlabamaBrands said...

I'm sos sorry you got hurt.
Are you feeling better as far as the sickness?